Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The end

This was a great experience. I loved having the chance to learn about so many things that I didn't know even existed. When I told my 25 year old daughter about all the stuff I'd learned at 2.0 U. she said, "you probably know more than I do." Woo-hoo, that is a rare admission!

It was hard to find time to work on the various "things", so my entries were very sporadic. I could have never gotten through it without help from the Answerline whiz kids, Peggi, Matt and Mary Kay.

I am very grateful that KCLS not only gave us the opportunity to pursue the 27 things, but let us do it on work time! That was a real gift. I would welcome the chance to do it again and hope that we will have the opportunity to learn about emerging technology as it becomes available. And I thank everyone involved for helping me to keep my brain active.

No comments: